The deal doesn’t just apply to the iPhone SE. In fact, if you buy any new iPhone from T-Mobile’s offerings, you can get another one half off — but you have to add a line to your plan. The deal works for the iPhone 6S, 6S Plus, 6, 6 Plus, the 5S, 5C, and of course, the iPhone SE. If you have already pre-ordered an iPhone SE, you can still participate in the offer.
If you take the Un-carrier’s offer, you’ll get half of the money back from the second “iPhone device of equal or lesser value” through a prepaid Mastercard.
The magenta Un-carrier hasn’t been shy with these types of deals for big device launches — it had a buy one get one free offer when Samsung’s Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge launched earlier this month.
To qualify for the plan, you have to enroll in an equipment installment plan for both devices, meaning you’ll have to pay them off in monthly payments, rather than upfront. The line you add for the second device will also have to stay active until October 15 of 2016.
T-Mobile’s BOGO half off deal in celebration of the iPhone SE’s launch is limited to stock, and kicks off on March 31. It’s unknown how long it will last, but if you want to get an iPhone for a good price, it’s a good idea to jump on the deal. You can check out all the details on T-Mobile’s website.
- I’ve used an iPhone since 2007, but the Galaxy Z Fold 4 makes me want to switch
- The iPhone 14 Pro may be more expensive than we expected
- OnePlus 10T vs. Nothing Phone 1 camera battle shouldn’t be so close
- 5 things I learned about the iPhone SE after swapping from the iPhone 13 Pro
- I bought an iPhone 13 right before the iPhone 14 comes out, and you should too