T-Mobile today made available the T-Mobile SDA, a Windows Mobile 5.0 smartphone, for $249.99. The SDA will be joined on Feb. 21 by the QWERTY keyboard enabled T-Mobile MDA handheld.
The SDA and MDA, said T-Mobile, are both EDGE- and GPRS-capable and come with integrated Wi-Fi. Other features include MP3 playback capabilities, a 1.3 megapixel camera for capturing still images and video clips, external music shortcut keys, synchronization with Microsoft Outlook and a removable Mini SD memory card.
“In today’s hectic and fast-paced world, staying connected to those who matter most is not easy,” said John Clelland, Senior Vice President, Marketing, T-Mobile USA, in a statement. “With the T-Mobile SDA and the T-Mobile MDA, customers can stay in touch with loved ones while keeping up with clients and colleagues.”
- AT&T 5G rollout: Everything you need to know about the faster network
- AT&T 5G rollout: Everything you need to know
- T-Mobile 5G rollout: Here is everything you need to know
- Mario’s putting his doctorate to use this summer in ‘Dr. Mario World’
- AT&T to stop selling location data to third parties after explosive report