Don’t you just hate going to Taco Bell and actually saying what you want to get? After a closed beta test conducted at five locations in Orange County, California, the Taco Bell app is now available for download on both iOS and Android devices.
The new Taco Bell app helps you find restaurants and lets you customize your menu items, even down to the drink selection where applicable, before adding everything to your order. The app also supports remote payments, so all you have to do is show up and grab your food.
Unfortunately, your order is made when you arrive at the restaurant, not when you actually pay for it within the app. In the app description, Taco Bell justifies this decision by saying that it makes “your food when you arrive because just-prepared food is the best.” Still, this allows for you to place an order earlier in the day and pick it up hours later. Besides, Taco Bell is a fast-food restaurant, after all, so it’s doubtful their food-prepping process takes that long to begin with.
You can do other things within the app, such as buying and reloading Taco Bell gift cards for your hungry, drunk friends who want to eat something at 2 in the morning. If you’re health conscious and full of guilt, you can even read the nutritional information for items on the menu.
- Hungry? These are the 9 best food-delivery apps that bring deliciousness to you
- Limit your screen time with these six apps for iPhone and Android
- With the Chococurb app, you can be the hero this Valentine’s Day
- From reading more to eating less, there’s an app to help with every resolution
- These 8 Valentine’s Day apps help you plan a very special day with your sweetie