When we think of how our favorite actors live, we picture sprawling mansions with built-in movie theaters and tennis courts, ample-sized pools, and staff ready to wait on them hand and foot.
But before many of these stars pulled in big bank to afford their serene places of residence, many of them were just struggling young men and women trying to “make it in Hollywood.” And in hot spots like New York and LA, that often meant closet-sized living quarters, and finding a roomie with whom you could split rent.
What might surprise you is how many famous actors once roomed with other famous actors while they were just waiting tables, stocking shelves, and furiously booking auditions. Sure, we all know about Ben Affleck and Matt Damon. But some of the other combos might surprise you, and have you wishing to have been a fly on the wall in that home.
- Who is the best Spider-Man actor? All the Spider-Men, ranked
- 5 actors who should be the next Indiana Jones
- 10 DCEU actors who should join the MCU (and who they should play)
- 8 actors who should star in Superman: Legacy (and who they should play)
- Voice actors seeing an increasing threat from AI