After you invest hours and hours of time in a long-running television show, you want to get some closure, right? Or at least a satisfying final episode that makes you sad to see the show go, but happy that you watched.
Often, television series finales spark outrage because of rushed or lackluster storylines, cliffhangers, or questions that remain unanswered. But every once in a while the creative team hits one out of the park, leaving viewers to bask in the glow of the brilliant conclusion to their long tale.
From yoga retreat revelations, to climactic death, and teary-eyed moments, here are 13 of the best television series finales ever. Obviously, spoilers abound ahead.
- Apple orders new series from ‘Whiplash’ and ‘La La Land’ director
- Will Robinson is in danger again in Netflix’s ‘Lost in Space’ trailer
- TCL looks to meet raised expectations with 5-Series and 6-Series televisions
- The Best TV shows of 2017
- Qualcomm’s new 700 series could help create a new ‘premium midrange’