Halloween is creeping up on us like a masked-faced midnight murderer – and alliteration aside – horror movie fans should scream with joy (not fear) at the awesome Friday The 13th: The Ultimate Collection box set.
For $38 blood-splattered dollars you can own this eight-disc DVD set that includes Parts I-VIII of the iconic slasher franchise. What more could you possibly ask for? How about a replica miniature plastic hockey mask, a pair of 3D glasses – and for avid collectors of all things Friday the 13th – a hard cover booklet which doubles as a DVD carrier. There’s even a kill count and list of weapons for each film that would make Mama Voorhees proud.
- Avenged Sevenfold is down with Beach Boys covers, but not with going to Mars
- After rewarding ‘The Punisher’ with a second season, Marvel casts three roles
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ season 2: Everything we know so far
- How new wave legend Nick Heyward transformed his musical doodles into songs
- Your first spoiler-free peek at ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’s dark second season