As seen in Murdock’s video, which was posted to his YouTube channel, Jar Jar does everything from hanging out with BB-8 to playing around inside the Darth Vader helmet to holding on for dear life as an X-Wing flies into battle. We even see Jar Jar as a Sith apprentice, wielding the crossguard lightsaber as he sets out to destroy the Jedi Order.
Thankfully, as far as this author is concerned, this trailer is nothing more than a parody video. There has been no indication that Jar Jar will show up when The Force Awakens hits theaters on December 18, though we’re sure plenty of fans would love to see the polarizing character back on the big screen.
We will, however, see newcomers John Boyega (Attack the Block), Daisy Ridley (Lifesaver), and Oscar Isaac (Inside Llewyn Davis). We should also see newcomers Adam Driver, Andy Serkis, Domhnall Gleeson, Max von Sydow, Lupita Nyong’o, Gwendoline Christie, Crystal Clarke, Pip Anderson, Christina Chong, and Miltos Yerolemou. And the returning cast members include Carrie Fisher, Anthony Daniels, Mark Hamill, Harrison Ford, and Peter Mayhew.
According to his Twitter profile, Murdock works for Blue Sky Studios, a computer animation film studio in Connecticut that has produced several popular movies such as the Ice Age series and, most recently, Rio 2. The studio’s upcoming production, The Peanuts Movie, is slated to be released on November 6 of this year.
- Captain Marvel’s original ending didn’t explain her absence in Infinity War
- Destiny 2: Where to find Xur for the weekend of April 19
- Twitter reacts to Nintendo’s Reggie Fils-Aime retiring, Doug Bowser taking over
- Twitch streamer somehow beats Bloodborne, all the souls games without getting hit
- Mortal Kombat 11 to add Shang Tsung, in likeness of 1995 movie actor, as DLC