V-Moda’s success in the highly competitive premium headphone game is no accident. The company’s popular cans are crafted from a killer cocktail that’s equal parts style, durability, and hi-fi performance to land models like its Crossfade M100 on the list of our top picks in their genre.
With its latest model, the V-Moda XS, the company has done it again, condensing our favorite features of the M100 into an even more travel-friendly frame, designed to go wherever you do. In his review of the XS, DT’s Caleb Denison said, “The V-Moda XS on-ear headphones deliver a potent combination of portability, comfort, and superior sound that make you want to wear them all day.” The headphones were even awarded our coveted Editor’s Choice.
But the best part about the V-Moda XS? We’re giving one lucky reader a pair for free. Just click below to enter, and good luck!
- Starts: Tuesday Nov. 4, 2014
- Ends: Tuesday, Nov. 11 at 11:59 p.m. PT
- Version: The model you receive will be engraved with a DT logo
- U.S. and Canada residents only: Sorry international fans
- Random: Winners are chosen at random
If you don’t win, stay tuned! We’ll have more giveaways in the future.
- V-Moda M-200 review: Studio cans with surgical precision
- Steve Wozniak sues YouTube, Google over Bitcoin scam videos
- Grado’s Hemp Headphones: An audio high you won’t soon forget
- V-Moda’s M-200 ‘Shield Kit’ lets you customize the look of your headphones
- The best Apple iPhone deals for August 2020