iTunes users are now downloading one and a quarter million songs per day, which is an annual run rate of almost half a billion songs per year. The iTunes Music Store is now available in fifteencountries, which together represent more than 70 percent of the global music market.
â€œWhen we launched the iTunes Music Store we were hoping to sell a million songs in the first six monthsâ€”now we’re selling over a million songs every day, and we’ve sold over a quarter billion songs in total,â€ said Steve Jobs, Apple’s CEO. â€œiTunes is leading the way into the digital music era and together with iPod is changing the way millions of music lovers find and enjoy their music.â€
- The best over-ear headphones for 2022
- The 6 best smart speakers for music lovers
- How to convert your vinyl to a digital format
- How to master your equalizer settings for the perfect sound
- Amazon Music is now available on Vizio TVs