With so many internet radio options available like MOG, Spotify and Rdio, Pandora has introduced a completely overhauled web interface intended to enhance it’s music streaming service and keep itself ahead of the competition.
And while Pandora has never been an ugly experience (the older site ran on Adobe Flash and was a tad sluggish from time to time), the new facelift given to the website, which includes the use of HTML5 , is said to make the UI much more responsive and easier to use.
Perhaps what Pandora listeners can be most excited about is the removal of the 40-hour music cap, which means that regardless of paid subscription or not, you will now get to enjoy unlimited streaming music for free. Rock on indeed.
Click here for a more in-depth look at the new improvements to Pandora Radio.
- How to cancel Spotify Premium on your desktop or iOS device
- Best Cyber Monday Deals 2022: Laptops, TVs, AirPods, and more
- What is YouTube Premium? Price, content, and more
- How to download music from SoundCloud
- How to convert your vinyl to a digital format