The new CAMO model, as the name suggests, is finished in a camouflage pattern. Designed for hunting, fishing, and boating, it includes accessories specific to those activities, such as the Outdoor Utility Mount that can be attached to a rifle scope. It also comes with a wrist remote. The camera records video up to 1440p at 30 frames per second and takes 16-megapixel still photos.
Also shown is the upcoming WASPcam 4K, the company’s first 4K-capable action camera. The still photo capabilities have also been boosted up to 20 megapixels.
Both new action cameras come with WASPcam’s unique features, like built-in LCD screens and LED lights for filming in low-light situations. The waterproof cameras can dive down to 98 feet, without the need for a case. An optional powered handle can be connected to extend battery life to up to eight hours.
The entry-level WASPcam is priced at $230, while the CAMO will come in at $280 and 4K at $330.
- The best action cameras for 2021
- Here’s how and where you can watch the best 4K content
- Amazon discounts these Campark, Apeman, and Garmin action cameras by up to $122
- GoPro Hero8 Black vs. GoPro Hero7 Black: Worth the upgrade?
- Capture stunning shots with Campark’s ACT74 action camera for just $43 on Amazon