If the beginning of this episode of TWB doesn’t make much sense, that’s because it is our inaugural simulcast on Periscope. So, yes everyone at the table has a beard this week.
Google knows everything about everything, and with the new my account dashboard, now you know most of what they know. It’s a measured response to the conspiracy theorists freak-out over Google Photos, we assume.
Daredevil-like super-human hearing is now a thing with a pair of earbuds called Here. The buds pair up with a smartphone for control and take in natural sound, then modify it in a number of ways. If possible, what super human power would you want most?
- Will Google ever lose its throne as king of search? Here are its main contenders
- Should Big Tech pay you for your data? It’s possible, but also problematic
- From Android 1.0 to Android 10, here’s how Google’s OS evolved over a decade
- How to improve sound and voice recognition on your Google Home device
- 15 Years of YouTube: How a failed dating site became the king of online video