If the beginning of this episode of TWB doesn’t make much sense, that’s because it is our inaugural simulcast on Periscope. So, yes everyone at the table has a beard this week.
Google knows everything about everything, and with the new my account dashboard, now you know most of what they know. It’s a measured response to the conspiracy theorists freak-out over Google Photos, we assume.
Daredevil-like super-human hearing is now a thing with a pair of earbuds called Here. The buds pair up with a smartphone for control and take in natural sound, then modify it in a number of ways. If possible, what super human power would you want most?
- Spotify looks to lure podcasters, listeners away from Apple with polls, Q&As
- Apple’s Podcasts+ subscription service makes debut at Spring Loaded event
- Digital Trends Live: Zoom’s woes, 5G conspiracies, Quibi, and Quaid
- Digital Trends Live: Google and Huawei, Alphabet’s meatball drones, and more
- How to photograph ghosts — get an iPhone (Samsung cameras won’t work)