Google has recently announced plans to launch a new service called Business Photos. In a concept similar to Google Street View, Business Photo would allow consumers to view a 360 degree photo of a store they have, or may wish to visit.
Interestingly, if the idea takes off, Business Photos could integrate well with Google Street View, enabling would-be shoppers to see exactly how a store looks like from the inside. And while it’s certainly an exciting and potentially useful idea, the pivotal factor would rest upon whether or not businesses would want to opt-in and allow Google to snap photos of their shops for all to see.
Think you’ll want to utilize Google’s latest service? Head on over the Business Photos site and check it out.
- From DIY to AAA, here’s how to take a passport photo in five different ways
- Looking for online privacy and security? Here are the best VPNs for Android
- Find your doppelgänger from art history with Google’s Arts and Culture app
- With Wehe, you can quickly detect net neutrality violations on your network
- The 13 best calendar apps for Android and iOS help you organize a chaotic day