The AppleInsider, says the pieces seem to be falling into place considering its report from last week of Apple purchasing a significant amount of LED camera flash components. The AppleInsider thinks the rumored dual-core support for the iPhone 4G will probably come in the form of the new Cortex-A9 processor design from ARM, which are capable of breaking the 2GHz barrier.
As with all Apple news, unless it’s directly announced by Steve Jobs himself, it seems like a curious jigsaw puzzle. We’ll keep you updated on more iPhone 4G developments as they seep through the cracks.
- Avoid scratches and dents with the 15 best iPhone 8 Plus cases
- Here’s everything you need to know about the Huawei P20
- 15 annoying iPhone 7 problems, and how to fix them
- High Sierra beta makes using external graphics on Macs much easier
- Acer’s new laptops include a liquid-cooled 2-in-1, $250 fanless Chromebook