Just in case you thought the Apple iPad was everywhere, it’s still on it’s way: Apple has confirmed the iPad will launch in nine more countries this Friday, including Austria, Belgium, Hong Kong, Ireland, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, and Singapore.
The rollout includes both the WiFi-only and Wi-Fi+3G versions of the iPad, with built-in flash storage ranging from 16 to 64 GB. Apple did not specifically announce local pricing for iPad models in the new markets; in the U.S., pricing ranges from $499 for a 16 GB WiFi-only model to $829 for a WiFi+3G model with 64 GB of storage.
Apple says it plans to launch the iPad in “many more countries” later this year.
- Apple TV just got a HUGE price cut at Best Buy for Black Friday
- Best cheap tablet deals for October 2021
- Best Apple Black Friday deals 2021: Deals you can shop today
- Best Black Friday Tablet Deals 2021: What to Expect
- The best Black Friday iPad deals for 2021