It’s hip to be square…err cubed in this case, as Apple’s iconic Cube, that welcomes customers to Apple’s flagship store on Fifth Avenue, is about to undergo some remodeling. Having already become somewhat of a legitimate New York City landmark, the cube is about to be redesigned and reduced, further adding to its simplicity, from 90 panes of glass to just 15. The new cube will measure at around 32 feet long and appear suspended in mid-air thanks to its seamless design. The new cube is reported to be completed by November of this year and will doubtlessly attract even more people to Apple’s flagship location. The first picture you see above is a render of what Apple’s new Cube will look like followed by photos of the previous design.
- Lume Cube wants to help you look your best while livestreaming
- The best streaming devices for 2019
- Oppo F11 Pro banishes the bezels with a 90.9 percent screen-to-body ratio
- The 5 best desktops of CES 2019, for everything from gaming to graphics
- Apple offers up to $400 off a new iPhone XS or XR with trade-in