Going beyond the magnetic charging technology that powers its wireless iPhone docking station, the Audio Dock by Stacked is meant to help consumers lead even more efficient, organized lives at the workplace, eliminating the need for landlines, conference call systems, and the like. The dock provides users with a handy speaker system, either for calls or music, all while charging your iPhone.
With its integrated 2,000mAh charge base that connects magnetically with the Stack Pack, you’ll never have to worry about your phone dying mid-sentence ever again. And thanks to its 30mm drivers, you’ll never have to ask anyone to repeat what they just said, either.
The Boost Speakers, meanwhile, connect magnetically to a Stack Pack, turning your entire phone into a portable Bluetooth sound system. Again using two 30mm drivers to amplify the sound of your iPhone, this integrated solution ensures that you don’t have to carry a separate set of speakers to turn up the volume. And thanks to the built-in kickstand, you can watch Netflix or that all-important game on your tiny screen with some big sound.
You can get an Audio Dock for $80 at poweredbystacked.com, and can choose among three colors in selecting the Boost Speakers for $60, and you’ll never be inconvenienced by wires again.
- Get ready to ditch your amplifier: New LG TVs add a powerful way to go wireless
- Get a Constant Contact free trial to boost your business marketing
- Need gift ideas? Here’s what to get the skiers and snowboarders in your life
- Get a free Amazon gift card when you buy select Sonos products during Cyber Week
- Amazon Echo vs. Echo Plus: Which should you get?