We have commented on Grove’s great and artistic work before. The company is known for its intricately-engraved bamboo cases for the iPhone and more recently, bamboo and leather cases for the iPad 2. Switching it up from their usual bamboo work, Grove has just revealed its latest creation and instead of bamboo, it’s made of leather only. The new Leather iPhone Back ($19+) is a perfect choice for Apple minimalists who still want to add a little extra style and artistry to their iPhone. The slim Leather iPhone Backs are made of all natural leather and come in either tan (above) or black. It won’t do much to protect your whole phone, so this is for careful iPhone owners only, but it will keep the back of your phone free of scratches and maintain the clean lines of the Apple design.
The iPhone backs adhere to your phone but are removable and won’t leave any residue. You can even reapply the back at least a couple times. The leather backs are available plain ($19 until April, $29 after) or with artist series design that are laser engraved ($29 until April, $39 after). If you don’t feel the need to protect your whole phone, we think these new leather backs would be a great way to spice things up and add a little handmade artistry to your phone for an affordable price. Word is that Grove is also planning to make a custom-design option available for the leather backs. You can order now and expect to receive a leather back in 2-4 weeks.
- Guns N’ Roses alum Matt Sorum rocks beyond blockchain to fight labels, YouTube
- Whoa! Reaction.cam is designed to capture those epic response videos
- Bring out your inner Michelangelo with the best drawing apps for the iPad Pro
- These are the best cases and covers for the Honor 9 Lite smartphone
- ‘Unsolved’ producer worked to find 2Pac and Biggie’s humanity, not their killers