If you’re not on top of things it can be easy to fall behind on Apple news, especially when they sneak in smaller events like their most recent. The March 21st event introduced new iPhones, iPads and much more. Finally giving fans of the smaller iPhone 4 and 5 something to catch their devices up to speed, Apple CEO Tim Cook and company have just unveiled their new 4-inch iPhone SE among other new products and updates. While the stream took well over an hour you can get all of the details you really want to know about in just three minutes.
In this video Joshua Smith breaks down all of the news and updates regarding Apple’s spring event. Hear about additions to the Apple Watch band lineup, tvOS, iOS 9.3, the iPhone SE and even a 9.7 inch iPad Pro. With some product release dates hitting as soon as today you’ll want to make sure you know the ins and outs before making your purchases. Will the iPhone SE be your next phone? Will the smaller size of the iPad Pro finally make you a believer? Find out what you think after watching this quick video.
- Here’s how to use Apple Pay with your iPhone, Apple Watch, or Mac
- KGI securities analyst says not to expect Apple’s iPhone SE 2 in 2018
- Apple’s iOS 11.3 update will bring big changes, here’s a few of our favorites
- If Apple Is Slowing Down Your iPhone, Here’s How To Fix It
- iPhone and iPad tips offered via Apple’s new YouTube channel