iHome unveiled its first “App-enhanced” speaker dock line for the iPod Touch and iPhone. The speaker systems basic functionality as an alarm clock is enhanced by custom apps—like using iHome’s iHome +Sleep app, the speaker dock can track sleep patterns, gather Sleep Stats, customize alarms and music settings, and interact with the most popular social networks. iHome is displaying two App-enhanced models at CES: iA5 App-Enhanced Alarm Clock Speaker System for iPhone and iPod and the Studio Series iA100 App-Enabled Alarm Clock with Bluetooth and FM Radio for iPhone and iPod.
“By combining our expertise in hardware with thoughtfully crafted lifestyle applications, we’re helping users harness the true power of the iPhone OS platform,” said Evan Stein, vice president of Marketing, iHome. “The introduction of our first-ever App and App-Enhanced alarm clocks delivers the most customizable experience we’ve ever created.”
Both items will be available later this year.
- Best cheap iPhone deals and sales for October 2021
- The best iPhone to buy in 2021
- These are the features making me love the iPhone 13 Pro’s camera
- How to create, customize, and use Memoji in Apple’s iOS
- iOS 15’s Focus mode blends simplicity and depth. Here’s how to use it properly