“By combining our expertise in hardware with thoughtfully crafted lifestyle applications, we’re helping users harness the true power of the iPhone OS platform,” said Evan Stein, vice president of Marketing, iHome. “The introduction of our first-ever App and App-Enhanced alarm clocks delivers the most customizable experience we’ve ever created.”
Both items will be available later this year.
- Alexa, Google Assistant anchor iHome’s latest lineup of smart alarm clocks
- Rise and shine with the best alarm clocks to kick-start your day
- Wake up on time with the best alarm clock apps for Android and iOS
- The Sandman Doppler is much more than an alarm clock — it’s a smart home hub
- 30 iPhone 7 tips, tricks, and features to make you adore it even more