Ahead of the September 12 announcement of the Apple’s iPhone 5, Boy Genius Report has posted a few photos of what looks to be the latest cases for the upcoming device. Jonathan S. Gelle writes that the site’s AT&T source sent over images that were found in AT&T’s internal system — showing off an approximate dimension of the new iPhone and its accompanying screen protector.
If the images are an accurate depiction of the iPhone 5, then all the rumored reports and leaked images of the new device are relatively point-on: The phone features a slimmer, longer body and in comparison to a mock-up credit card, the screen is just a tad wider than the plastic. The front-facing camera is also located dead center of the device rather than the iPhone 4’s slight shift to the side.
There have been a few rumored iPhone 5 cases spotted in the past, but coming from AT&T internal system seems more credible than previous photos. While this is no confirmation for the specs that we’ve previously reported, it’s a good indication of what’s to come in the physical sense — and as a case reviewer myself, I’m already liking the wallet-like design available for the iPhone 5. Snoopy… is still a bit questionable. Check out these photos below, thanks to BGR.
- The LG V30: Everything you need to know about LG’s flagship smartphone
- Everything you need to know about the Apple iPhone SE 2
- Everything you need to know about the OnePlus 5
- Nokia 9 rumors suggest a strong 2018 for the reinvigorated company
- Sony Xperia XA2 vs. HTC U11 Life: Can Sony rule the midrange market?