Terry McGraw of noted book publisher McGraw-Hill announced some very [not really] shocking and exciting news during his interview on CNBC. McGraw openly blabbed about how books from his publishing company will be featured on the new Apple tablet that is being announced “tomorrow.” McGraw also said that his company had been working out this content deal with Apple for a long time [ouch] and that the “tablet will be based on the iPhone operating system” [double ouch].
Whether he speaks the truth, is completely lying or just misinformed— we still think Terry McGraw might be getting a very angry phone call from someone wearing a black long sleeve turtle-neck, light denim jeans and casual tennis shoes—if you catch our drift.
Now watch the magic happen in this video…
Image provided by Engadget
- If tech addiction is screwing up our kids, what should tech giants be doing?
- CPU and OS makers go on red alert over Meltdown and Spectre vulnerabilities
- Apple’s iOS 11.3 update will bring big changes, here’s a few of our favorites
- Digital Trends favorite movies of 2017
- Microsoft Surface Book 2 13-inch Review