Terry McGraw of noted book publisher McGraw-Hill announced some very [not really] shocking and exciting news during his interview on CNBC. McGraw openly blabbed about how books from his publishing company will be featured on the new Apple tablet that is being announced “tomorrow.” McGraw also said that his company had been working out this content deal with Apple for a long time [ouch] and that the “tablet will be based on the iPhone operating system” [double ouch].
Whether he speaks the truth, is completely lying or just misinformed— we still think Terry McGraw might be getting a very angry phone call from someone wearing a black long sleeve turtle-neck, light denim jeans and casual tennis shoes—if you catch our drift.
Now watch the magic happen in this video…
Image provided by Engadget
- Apple iPad (2020) review: The tablet you buy as an appliance
- Here is everything Apple announced at its Worldwide Developer Conference 2017
- The 15 best iPad accessories to make more of your Apple tablet
- Tim Cook says Apple will not build a converged Mac and iPad
- iPad Pro is for those who consume content rather than create it, says Apple VP