He made the news last week with the announcement that he was joining Fusion-io, and now Steve Wozniak has made headlines again, ready to answer the burning question – can geeks dance?
ABC has given the lineup for its new season of Dancing with the Stars, and Wozniak’s name is there, having signed up for the show, along with such luminaries as former pop stars Belinda Carlisle and Jewel, and one-time Bond girl Denise Richards.
It’s a far cry from designing the inside of the first Apple computer, or starting the company in 1976 with Steve Jobs.
But doubtless millions will be watching as Wozniak struts his stuff against people from entertainment and sports, and all those nerds will be rooting for him in the foxtrot.
- Apple’s AirTags are too good at tracking — that’s a problem
- Apple reveals how much it paid to App Store developers in 2021
- The metaverse is ‘off limits’ for Apple’s upcoming VR headset
- The best antivirus apps for the iPhone
- Apple scrubs most mentions of controversial CSAM features after iOS 15.2 update