If you’re looking for a cheap way to waste some time and vent some anger, download Prank My Ride.
Available for free on iTunes, it’s an app that allows you to “destroy” the cars of people you hate – or friends you just want to prank – with a little photo-editing sleight of hand.
Just take a photo of the target car and go to work.
You can add key scratches, dents, and other forms of damage, or even show a car get booted for an imaginary parking violation. Police or firefighters can be added to the scene for that little bit of extra drama.
Of course, simply pasting fake flames over a photo of someone’s car doesn’t exactly make for a convincing fake image. It’s unlikely that these photos will fool anyone, but then again what more do you expect at this price?
Actually pranking people is probably out of the question; instead of being fooled into running outside to check on their cars, they may just assume you’re threatening them.
So if your appetite for automotive destruction must be dealt with, check out Prank My Ride. But keep those revenge fantasies to yourself.
Or better yet, just find something productive to do.
- Find your doppelgänger from art history with Google’s Arts and Culture app
- Ethereum vs. bitcoin: What’s the difference?
- Instagram is changing your feed again, this time with ‘recommended’ posts
- Are you a five-star passenger? Here’s how to check your Uber rating
- What is USB OTG? Here’s how to use USB drives and more on your Galaxy S9