If you’re tired of doling out a ton of cash for your cable TV service, we’re here to help. But not with the paying the bill part, sorry. Instead of cable, have you considered just using an antenna? Check out our comprehensive guide.
Heating your home can be expensive but instead of fearing your heating bill, the Thermoneystat thermostat lets you set the heat according to how much it’s going to cost. It’s pretty cool. Or hot. Or something like that. Check out the Kickstarter campaign.
A recent report suggested carmakers are not taking cyber threats to their high-tech people movers seriously enough. Well, they are now. Why? Because a 14-year-old kid who went to a Radio Shack with $20 in his pocket just totally jacked a car at the recent CyberAuto Challenge. Here’s what he did.
- Cut the cord: How to quit cable for online streaming video
- These are the best cheap 4K TV deals for June 2020
- Sling TV: Everything you need to know
- ATSC 3.0 brings a boost to broadcast TV. Here’s how to prep for the switch
- HDMI ARC and eARC: What they are and why you should care