If you’re tired of doling out a ton of cash for your cable TV service, we’re here to help. But not with the paying the bill part, sorry. Instead of cable, have you considered just using an antenna? Check out our comprehensive guide.
Heating your home can be expensive but instead of fearing your heating bill, the Thermoneystat thermostat lets you set the heat according to how much it’s going to cost. It’s pretty cool. Or hot. Or something like that. Check out the Kickstarter campaign.
A recent report suggested carmakers are not taking cyber threats to their high-tech people movers seriously enough. Well, they are now. Why? Because a 14-year-old kid who went to a Radio Shack with $20 in his pocket just totally jacked a car at the recent CyberAuto Challenge. Here’s what he did.
- Best live TV streaming services: PlayStation Vue, Hulu, Sling TV, and more
- Sling TV vs. Hulu: Which live TV streaming service is best for you?
- Why you shouldn’t mount your TV above your fireplace
- Have a Fire TV? Got kids? Amazon’s child-friendly service is coming to your TV
- HDMI ARC and eARC: What they are and why you should care