If you’re tired of doling out a ton of cash for your cable TV service, we’re here to help. But not with the paying the bill part, sorry. Instead of cable, have you considered just using an antenna? Check out our comprehensive guide.
Heating your home can be expensive but instead of fearing your heating bill, the Thermoneystat thermostat lets you set the heat according to how much it’s going to cost. It’s pretty cool. Or hot. Or something like that. Check out the Kickstarter campaign.
A recent report suggested carmakers are not taking cyber threats to their high-tech people movers seriously enough. Well, they are now. Why? Because a 14-year-old kid who went to a Radio Shack with $20 in his pocket just totally jacked a car at the recent CyberAuto Challenge. Here’s what he did.
- Nest, Ecobee, and Honeywell smart thermostats are all on sale for Cyber Monday
- The best Apple HomeKit-compatible devices
- Cord-cutting 101: How to quit cable for online streaming video
- The best Google Home-compatible devices
- Save money and control your home’s temperature with these smart thermostat deals