On this episode of Digital Trends Live, hosts Greg Nibler and Adrien Warner discuss the top trending stories in tech, including the release of the iOS 13 beta, SpaceX’s somewhat successful Falcon Heavy launch, Chevy’s in-car pizza-ordering app, NASA’s atomic clock, solar-panel-covered cars, and more.
Nibler then welcomes Maciej Kocemba, product director for Opera, to discuss the Opera GX gaming browser, which optimizes your PC for gaming.
We also speak with George Fox, co-managing director and technical director for Hedkayse, about a radical new bike helmet that’s both foldable and extremely durable, and can protect bikers from multiple falls.
Finally, we talk to Sam Bobley, chief executive officer and co-founder of Ocrolus, an A.I. platform that scans financial documents for loanprocessing automation.
- Everything you need to know about SpaceX and NASA’s historic mission
- NASA astronauts to begin their historic SpaceX mission in a Tesla Model X
- SpaceX forced to delay its eighth Starlink launch until Tuesday
- Virgin Orbit’s first rocket launch from a Boeing 747 ends in failure
- Tom Cruise and SpaceX may be planning a movie shoot in space