On this episode of Digital Trends Live, hosts Greg Nibler and Adrien Warner discuss the top trending stories in tech, including the release of the iOS 13 beta, SpaceX’s somewhat successful Falcon Heavy launch, Chevy’s in-car pizza-ordering app, NASA’s atomic clock, solar-panel-covered cars, and more.
Nibler then welcomes Maciej Kocemba, product director for Opera, to discuss the Opera GX gaming browser, which optimizes your PC for gaming.
We also speak with George Fox, co-managing director and technical director for Hedkayse, about a radical new bike helmet that’s both foldable and extremely durable, and can protect bikers from multiple falls.
Finally, we talk to Sam Bobley, chief executive officer and co-founder of Ocrolus, an A.I. platform that scans financial documents for loanprocessing automation.
- SpaceX makes its 100th successful launch with a Starlink mission
- SpaceX’s Starship rocket flight will look something like this
- Rocket Lab to attempt its first booster recovery next week
- How to watch SpaceX launch its 16th Starlink mission tonight
- SpaceX makes history after NASA certifies Crew Dragon for flight