With so many deals disappearing after Cyber Monday, it can be hard to keep track of all of thee limited-time offers are still available. But we’ve got you covered when it comes to the best smartwatch discounts today. Right now, Amazon is dropping price cuts on the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 for the Samsung Cyber Week sale. We’ve also found a last-minute deal on the Apple Watch Series 5 going on today if you’re more of an iOS fan.
This Samsung smartwatch deal is just one of the many wearable discounts the retail giant is offering right now.
We reviewed the Galaxy Watch Active 2 earlier this year and deemed it one of the best Apple Watch alternatives you can buy. If you’re an Android user, this is definitely a smartwatch you should look into buying. With comprehensive and expansive exercise tracking and LTE compatibility bring it closer to the Apple Watch Series 5, and the ability to scroll through Twitter on it is an added bonus.
Where this Samsung Watch really shines, however, is with how it looks. It’s slimmer, more comfortable, and more attractive than some of the previous models like the Gear S3. With the Cyber Week discount going on right now, you can get a great price on one of the best Android smartwatches on the market today.
Looking for even more smartwatch deals this Cyber Week? We’ve gathered a few of the best discounts still going on. If you’re after something more budget-friendly, the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active is really cheap right now.
- ($40 off): You can probably tell by the name, but this is more or less the standard Samsung smartwatch. It comes at a similar price as the Active 2, but with a totally different aesthetic.
- ($108 off): Though it’s a previous generation smartwatch, it’s still one of the good ones. It may not come with a scrollable Twitter feed, but at $100 less than the newest model, it’s very affordable.
- ($106 off): The Gear sport isn’t nearly as new as the other models on this list, but it was built for activity. With water resistance, fitness tracking, and Android and iOS compatibility, it’s worth a look.
- Why a Kindle Paperwhite is the best $100 you can spend on Cyber Monday
- Samsung’s Galaxy S21 FE could still cost you $700 when it launches in January
- Samsung’s latest Galaxy Watch update improves fall detection, adds watch faces
- Apple Watch Series 7 vs. Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Classic
- Microsoft Surface Duo 2 vs. Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3: Which reigns as king?