It wouldn’t be a modern, AAA release without an optional bundle of baubles to drive up the price for the most devoted of fans. Amazon has posted pre-order pages for tiered Collector’s and Premium editions of The Order: 1886, Ready at Dawn Studios’ upcoming PlayStation 4-exclusive third-person steampunk action-adventure (via NeoGAF).
At $80, the Collector’s Edition features a 7-inch statue of the game’s protagonist, Galahad, taking cover behind a genre-standard chest-high wall. It also includes a set of coat of arms stickers, a Steelbook game case, The Knight’s Arsenal DLC gear, a digital soundtrack, and some exclusive, behind-the-scenes footage.
If that’s not enough to sate your excitement for the new game, $150 gets you the Premium Edition. That version includes all of the Collector’s Edition content (minus the statue) in addition to a large, collector’s box and a 22-page leather-bound art book that hides a secret compartment for a Blackwater vial with chain. It also upgrades the Collector’s Edition’s “Galahad Under Fire” statue to a towering 13-inch “Endless Duel” statue of Galahad battling one of the game’s terrifying creatures.
Both special editions and the game alone are available for pre-order now on Amazon, and they’ll ship when the game is released on February 20, 2015 exclusively for the PlayStation 4.
- Ubisoft’s open-world racer ‘The Crew 2’ adds planes and boats, debuts in June
- Amazon ramps up Dash Button integration for super-quick ordering
- Pre-order your Microsoft Surface Pro with LTE for always-on internet
- Have cash to spare? Pick up this $500 Assassin’s Creed figurine
- Paid Nintendo Switch Online service is now planned for September launch