Dying Light 2 now has a new release date of December 7, 2021, developer Techland revealed during a stream today. It will launch for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC. are available now across various retailers.
A new trailer revealed the game’s final title: Dying Light 2: Stay Human. Developer Techland showed off more of the game during its Dying 2 Know stream, which featured Dying Light 2’s release date, a look at the various editions available for preorder, as well as more gameplay footage.
The Standard Edition of Dying Light 2 will come with a copy of the game, as well as preorder bonuses. The Deluxe Edition includes the base game, the first story DLC, which will launch after Dying Light 2’s release, a digital soundtrack and artbook, and more digital extras. A Collector’s Edition includes all the contents of the Deluxe Edition, along with the following:
- 2-hour night XP boost
- Story DLC 2
- Crafting items
- “Defender of The City” statuette with stylized UV lamp
- UV flashlight
- Map of The City
- 3 postcards
- “Voice of The City” stickers pack
- Exclusive weapon trinket
- Thank-you letter from our Creative Director
In addition, those who preorder any version of Dying Light 2 will gain access to the Reload Pack, which comes with an in-game outfit, weapon, and paraglider skin.
Dying Light 2 aims to continue what the original game started while expanding upon the beloved parkour movement, and thrilling first-person action. The sequel will be more focused on player-choice, where the player will have multiple branching paths throughout the story.
- ViewSonic’s new mini-LED gaming monitor looks like 34 inches of curved glory
- Praise the dark lord, Metal: Hellsinger adds official mod support
- You can play a fan-made Super Mario Bros. 5 in Mario Maker 2 right now
- PlayStation VR2: release date, launch games, price, and more
- Grand Theft Auto 6: release date, trailer, gameplay, and more