The Star Wars movie series over the years has become an iconic chain worldwide. With all sorts of memorabilia available, for many, waiting for the next great Star Wars video game has seemed to have taken more than the common dose of patience allows. Disney’s latest Disney Infinity 3.0 tries it’s hand at diving into the Star Wars realm with an interactive toy and game style.
In this video Disney Infinity and Star Wars fan Joshua Smith gives the new title a go and shares his initial thoughts after playing the game. Find out what’s new, how to play and what to expect in this quick first-impressions video. In just a few short moments you can find out whether the force is strong with this game or not.
- Amazon is selling Star Wars and Marvel DVDs — but only to Prime members
- Disney dishes programming details for its upcoming streaming service
- Waymo jumps into the high-tech truck competition with Uber and Tesla
- Florida mansion is a dream for the Disney lover who has $900,000 to spare
- Disney’s streaming service recruits Jon Favreau for live-action Star Wars series