We already knew that Halo 2: Anniversary‘s multiplayer mode would feature remade takes on the multiplayer maps Ascension and Coagulation, but 343 Industries revealed the third (of six) at its San Diego Comic Con panel: Zanzibar. The multipurpose map previously popped up as a remake — under the moniker Last Resort — in Halo 3, but the Anniversary take is a whole new refresh, as evidence by the pair of concept art images above.
Halo 2: Anniversary is just one piece of the larger package contained within 343 Industries’ Halo: The Master Chief Collection. Much like Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, the remake of Halo 2 features overhauled graphics and a handful of new additions. One of which is completely remade cutscenes from Blur Studio.
The new trailer below offers up a first look at how Blur’s efforts are progression. You’ll also find some stills pulled from the new footage in the gallery up top. Halo 2: Anniversary won’t be sold separately (as far as Microsoft has revealed so far, at any rate), but you’ll be able to grab it as part of The Master Chief Collection when it comes exclusively to Xbox One on November 11.
- Showtime’s live-action ‘Halo’ TV series loses its director
- Kwikset’s new trio of Wi-Fi-, Bluetooth-enabled smart locks debut at CES 2019
- The best Xbox One games you can get right now
- 2019 Hyundai Veloster N first drive review
- This hydrogen-powered Chevrolet Silverado looks like it’s straight out of Halo