It’s that time of the week again, which can only mean one thing: Time to cover the latest list of Fortnite challenges. It’s week 3 of season 6, and the latest set of challenges requires you to deal damage with certain weapons, fish in specific locations, and defeat NPCs around the map. You probably won’t have too much difficulty finishing this week’s challenges, but if you’re stuck, you’ve come to the right place.
As always, we’ve compiled a list of the latest challenges along with walk-throughs on how to complete some of the trickier ones. Here are Fortnite‘s season 6, week 3 challenges and how to complete the more difficult ones.
- Everything you need to know about Fortnite chapter 2, season 6
- How to unlock Neymar Jr. in Fortnite
- Fortnite season 6, week 2 challenges and how to complete them
As always, we recommend at least glancing at the list of challenges so you have a good idea of what to expect. While this week’s challenges are still fairly straightforward, some will require more effort to complete than others.
The full list is as follows:
- Fly 20 meters with a chicken (20)
- Hunt a chicken (1)
- Catch fish at Camp Cod, Lake Canoe, or Stealthy Stronghold (5)
- Deal damage with shotguns (1,000)
- Get headshots with rifles (10)
- Deal damage within 20 meters using a pistol (500)
- Eliminate Raptor, Zenith, or Blackheart (1)
You’ll likely earn progress toward getting headshots with rifles or dealing damage with shotguns by playing naturally — but other challenges like eliminating Raptor, Zenith, or Blackheart will require more effort. For the tougher objectives, we’ve got detailed guides on how to complete them below.
Fly 20 meters with a chicken
One of the first challenges you’ll likely work towards is for flying 20 meters with a chicken. These creatures are found around the map at specific locations, so check the link below for more details.How to fly 20 meters with a chicken
Catch fish at Camp Cod, Lake Canoe, or Stealthy Stronghold
Fishing has been a staple of Fortnite for a while, and this week, you’ll need to visit certain locations — including Camp Cod, Lake Canoe, or Stealthy Stronghold — to brush up on your fishing skills. The link below will walk you through how to complete the challenge.How to catch fish at Camp Cod, Lake Canoe, or Stealthy Stronghold
Eliminate Raptor, Zenith, or Blackheart
One of the harder challenges of the week is to defeat Raptor, Zenith, or Blackheart. These are NPCs around the map who might pose a threat to you if you aren’t prepared. See the guide below for more on taking them down.How to eliminate Raptor, Zenith, or Blackheart
And with that, you should be prepared to tackle all of this week’s challenges. For the most part, they shouldn’t give you too much trouble aside from taking down one of the NPCs, but if you come prepared, you’ll be able to eliminate them with few issues.
- How to fix packet burst in Modern Warfare 3
- All stash locations in Alan Wake 2 and how to open them
- Fortnite performance guide: best settings, fps boost, and more
- All costumes in Lies of P and how to get them
- All weapons in Payday 3 and how to unlock them