Okay, so that last bit is a little surprising.
Speaking with Industry Gamers, KISS frontman Gene Simmons said the band — or rather, the brand in this case — not only has some plans in the works with Sony, but they’re also working with Angry Birds developers Rovio on something related to the hit game.
“Well, we’re talking with Sony games now,” said Simmons. “So while the gaming world is waiting for the KISS games that are going to explode, we’re busy taking the brand to places where no band has gone before. … We’re talking with Angry Birds, KISS and Angry Birds, which will become a deal.”
Asked about the last game he played, Simmons again brought up Angry Birds (because he’s nothing if not on message):
“The Angry Birds people were up here and we sat down and we played Angry Birds,” he said. “We blew some buildings apart, catapulted some of the birds, and then their eggs were stolen.”
And there you have it, folks: KISS and Angry Birds. The possibilities are… endless?
- Ear plugs at the ready? The horror of tech companies making music
- Aura fitness band rewards hard work with virtual coins to buy new sneakers
- Here’s everything we know about ‘The Predator’ movie
- Sony Xperia XZ2 and XZ2 Compact hands-on review
- LG phones are about to change as it adopts a gutsy new strategy