Despite being one of the most anticipated titles of the year, Grand Theft Auto 5 has received little play in the press these past few months. The reason? Developer Rockstar Games has been decidedly quiet as part of their new strategy to keep the series fresh and exciting for fans. Today, however, they tossed us a bone with a few screenshots from GTA 5.
The pictures themselves don’t reveal much in the way of plot or gameplay, but when considered alongside other photos that Rockstar has released in the past, we feel that it’s safe to assume that planes will play a bigger role in the game. Previous screenshots from the game have shown us biplanes and fighter jets, and this new one features a guy skydiving from a commercial airliner. This can’t be an accident – especially since Rockstar is running with a more methodical and planned approach to releasing information about the game.
Grand Theft Auto V is set to hit stores on September 17th, so be sure to check back for more news in the months to come.
- Photo FOMO: Cheap 8K cameras, shooting at 3B miles, and a 15-hour action cam
- From classic to cloud: How I learned to love Lightroom CC
- Canon EOS Rebel T6i review
- From DIY to AAA, here’s how to take a passport photo in five different ways
- From unicorns to space, Shutterstock pinpoints 2018’s Creative Trends