The video above offers step-by-step showing how you too can have an early glimpse at “The Hypogeum Strike” on Mars. Like the recently discovered “Terminus,” entering the new area involves a series of precise jumps. Also like the previously-discovered DLC area, there is nothing really to do there yet other than look around. There aren’t even any dead ghosts to find yet.
These stealthy discoveries started after a recent glitch caused the game’s map to show all unvisited areas, including those that will be included in the two announced DLC expansions. Learning their general locations was enough to point nosy guardians in the right direction, and with through diligent snooping they have now been able to access two unseen areas.
- This is surely the coolest way yet to solve a Rubik’s Cube
- Problems with Microsoft’s Windows October 2018 Update aren’t over yet
- How to take great photos with the iPhone XS, Apple’s finest camera phone yet
- No, Amazon Day isn’t yet another shopping event, but you may find it useful
- Japan’s next-generation Shinkansen is its coolest bullet train yet