The video above offers step-by-step showing how you too can have an early glimpse at “The Hypogeum Strike” on Mars. Like the recently discovered “Terminus,” entering the new area involves a series of precise jumps. Also like the previously-discovered DLC area, there is nothing really to do there yet other than look around. There aren’t even any dead ghosts to find yet.
These stealthy discoveries started after a recent glitch caused the game’s map to show all unvisited areas, including those that will be included in the two announced DLC expansions. Learning their general locations was enough to point nosy guardians in the right direction, and with through diligent snooping they have now been able to access two unseen areas.
- Rekindled yet again, Nokia’s next-gen phones offer more than just nostalgia
- Photography News: Samsung’s new smartphone sensor is the smallest one yet
- Get Kingdom Hearts 3 at its lowest price yet during Walmart’s Xbox One sale
- Mobvoi’s TicWatch E2 and S2 are the most affordable Wear OS smartwatches yet
- A.I. will cause a tectonic shift in human creativity, but don’t be scared yet