Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment has revealed the DLC Season Pass for LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham, the first of its kind for a LEGO video game.
The Season Pass includes six downloadable content packs full of new missions, play modes, vehicles, characters, and more. The Pass will be available on PC and PlayStation/Xbox consoles for $15 , or each pack can be purchased individually for $3.
The first three DLC packs will be available on November 11:
- The Dark Knight Pack recreates the most exciting moments from Christopher Nolan’s trilogy, letting you play as Commissioner Gordon, Bane, Catwoman, and of course the Dark Knight himself.
- The Man of Steel Pack casts you as Jor-El and Lara, trying to save the infant Superman from the fall of Krypton and the invading forces of General Zod–perhaps you can retcon Zack Snyder’s hot mess of a film into something worthwhile.
- Lastly the Batman 75th Pack lets you play as the Joker and Harley Quinn in a celebration of Batman’s long history.
The rest have yet to be revealed. LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham is one of the largest games in the series, covering an extensive swath of the DC universe that should make any fan excited. It will be released on November 14.
- Lego AR-Studio blends the virtual and the physical for more block-building fun
- Lego ‘Stranger Things’ video re-creates season 2’s best scenes
- Buckle up for a thrill ride on the world’s largest Lego wooden roller coaster
- The best demos, betas, and free-to-play games you can try this weekend
- ‘Deus Ex: Mankind Divided’ headlines January’s free PlayStation Plus games