There has been a lot of back and forth on the possibility of a multiplayer component for the upcoming action/RPG from BioWare. Part of the confusion was the uncertainty of how a Mass Effect multiplayer would work. Would it be a competitive shooter? Perhaps a co-op way to tackle the game? Or maybe it would just take a what-the-hell approach and become a competitive racing game. Well, those answers will have to until October 19, but the multiplayer has officially been confirmed.
In an interview with PC PowerPlay, Mass Effect 3 Project Director and series producer Casey Hudson spoke about the decision to include a multiplayer aspect for the first time. Again though, we’ll have to wait until October 19 for details, but let the speculation begin.
- Microsoft isn’t shutting down unofficial mouse and keyboard support on Xbox One
- Republican politicians blame ‘Call of Duty’ and ‘John Wick’ for gun violence
- Everyone is going to start playing MMOs again, whether they realize it or not
- New Twitch show ‘Stream On’ makes your dream of fame a reality
- U.S. Copyright Office considering exemption for abandoned online games