Nestled in the Bethesda booth at E3, hidden under the shadow cast by Fallout: New Vegas and id’s upcoming Rage, and relegated to the back of the booth behind Brink (which at the time was scheduled for a much earlier release before it was hampered by delays), was Hunted: The Demon’s Forge. It was Bethesda’s proverbial redheaded stepchild.
The demos for Hunted were solid, and the game played well, but with the massive hit waiting in Fallout: New Vegas, and the game-changer coming in Rage, Hunted took its spot in the back of the booth, and patiently watched as people skipped by it.
But now that Fallout: New Vegas has been released, Rage is still months several months away, and Brink has been delayed until April 12, it is the time for this game to slowly begin to get the love that it deserves.
Hunted: The Demon’s Forge follows two soldiers named E’lara and Caddoc, who are searching for an artifact from Caddoc’s dreams. The game will feature co-op support, and each character will have their own pros and cons.
Expect to hear a lot more about this game in the coming months. For now check out the trailer and look for it to be released on PC, PS3, and Xbox 360 when it is released on May 10, 2011.
- The 20 best Xbox One games you can play right now
- From ‘Anthem’ to ‘Smash Bros. on Switch,’ here are the games coming to E3 2018
- Score a bargain with the best PS4 game deals under $20
- AMD’s Mark Papermaster on why its collab with Intel is good for Radeon fans
- Digital Trends’ 2018 guide to game conventions and trade shows