Nestled in the Bethesda booth at E3, hidden under the shadow cast by Fallout: New Vegas and id’s upcoming Rage, and relegated to the back of the booth behind Brink (which at the time was scheduled for a much earlier release before it was hampered by delays), was Hunted: The Demon’s Forge. It was Bethesda’s proverbial redheaded stepchild.
The demos for Hunted were solid, and the game played well, but with the massive hit waiting in Fallout: New Vegas, and the game-changer coming in Rage, Hunted took its spot in the back of the booth, and patiently watched as people skipped by it.
But now that Fallout: New Vegas has been released, Rage is still months several months away, and Brink has been delayed until April 12, it is the time for this game to slowly begin to get the love that it deserves.
Hunted: The Demon’s Forge follows two soldiers named E’lara and Caddoc, who are searching for an artifact from Caddoc’s dreams. The game will feature co-op support, and each character will have their own pros and cons.
Expect to hear a lot more about this game in the coming months. For now check out the trailer and look for it to be released on PC, PS3, and Xbox 360 when it is released on May 10, 2011.
- Bethesda loves the Switch, but ‘Fallout 76’ won’t be coming to the platform
- The best PS3 games of all time
- W. Virginia isn’t for mutants, but its tourism board doesn’t mind if you think so
- Faction-based PvP, new Vault openings coming to ‘Fallout 76’ after launch
- ‘Fallout 76’: Everything you need to know