At its big E3 press event, Sony has revealed a new trailer about its new highly-anticipated shooter, The Order: 1886. The new trailer features gameplay footage and a new kind of monster that gamers will face.
As the trailer reveals, a member of the Knights of the Round Table faces off with a newly revealed mythical monster: what appears to be a zombie werewolf. The cover-based shooter then showed off an intense face off between the werewolf and the knight, featuring several scenes of combat alongside cutscenes. The Order was known to have monster-hunting, but this is our first sight of something like the werewolf, let alone a zombie werewolf.
This trailer comes a few weeks after Sony also revealed a delay in the launch of The Order: 1886 until sometime in 2015. More will likely come about the alternate-reality game soon as development continues. For now, enjoy watching a zombie werewolf and one of King Arthur’s knights face it off.
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ season 2 gets a new, Spock-heavy trailer
- Square Enix celebrates finishing ‘Kingdom Hearts III’ with extended trailer
- The best new movie trailers: ‘Velvet Buzzsaw,’ ‘IO,’ Fyre Festival, and more
- ‘Godzilla: King of the Monsters’ trailer unleashes a bevy of beasts
- ‘The Division 2’ private beta kicks off February 7 on consoles and PC