Read our full Super Smash Bros. for 3DS review.
Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U won’t be out until Q3 2014 for 3DS and Q4 2014 for the Wii U, but Nintendo wants you to know what you can expect. It really wants you to know. So much so that it has released 130 screenshots of the game to prepare you.
The screens focus on five characters in action: Metroid’s Zero Suit Samus, Zelda’s Sheik, Yoshi, and Pokemon’s Greninja and Charizard. Along the way you’ll also catch a glimpse of Little Mac, Diddy Kong, the Wii Fit Trainers, and more as they beat each other into the ground – but in a fun, family-friendly sort of way.
As the extremely descriptive title of the game suggests, Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U will be released for, well, the Nintendo 3DS and the Wii U. The screenshots seen above are specifically for the Wii U though. Both versions feature online and local multiplayer gameplay, and 29 characters have been announced.
- ‘Super Smash Bros.’ is coming to Nintendo Switch with the Inklings in tow
- The 20 best Nintendo Switch games you can buy today
- My Nintendo rewards program will soon offer free Switch games
- Check out the best Nintendo Switch deals and bundles for April 2018
- Nintendo Switch vs. PlayStation 4: Which console should you buy?