Tales from the Borderlands, Telltale Games’ episodic take on Gearbox’s colorful shooter franchise, will kick off its five episode season at a live event in Richardson TX on November 24. The episode’s decisions will be guided by the audience at the Alamo Drafthouse Cinema, but fans anywhere can tune in on Twitch, care of Nerdist.
Fans are encouraged to wear costumes of their favorite characters, and prizes will be awarded to the best. Tickets were available online, but appear to be sold out at time of this writing.
Tales from the Borderlands takes place after the events of Borderlands 2 and puts you in control of two main characters: a low level Hyperion employee and a hustler from Pandora. The first of five episodes is called Zer0 Sum.
- The 10 best Black Mirror episodes
- Celebrate the 25th anniversary of ‘The X-Files’ with the show’s 10 best episodes
- ‘Castle Rock’ spoiler-free preview: Hulu’s Stephen King series is scary good
- ‘Star Wars: Episode IX’ casting news sheds light on Carrie Fisher’s role
- The best free TV show episodes on YouTube