Tales from the Borderlands, Telltale Games’ episodic take on Gearbox’s colorful shooter franchise, will kick off its five episode season at a live event in Richardson TX on November 24. The episode’s decisions will be guided by the audience at the Alamo Drafthouse Cinema, but fans anywhere can tune in on Twitch, care of Nerdist.
Fans are encouraged to wear costumes of their favorite characters, and prizes will be awarded to the best. Tickets were available online, but appear to be sold out at time of this writing.
Tales from the Borderlands takes place after the events of Borderlands 2 and puts you in control of two main characters: a low level Hyperion employee and a hustler from Pandora. The first of five episodes is called Zer0 Sum.
- New trailer reveals ‘Arrested Development’ season 5 will hit Netflix this month
- ‘Jessica Jones’ season 2 early review: No villains, no problem
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ season 2: Everything we know so far
- ‘Rick and Morty’ gets schwifty with massive 70-episode renewal
- ‘Billions’ third season is the showdown fans have been waiting for