Video game publisher Atari yesterday announced that Tycoon City: New York had gone gold, meaning it is scheduled to ship to stores nationwide on Feb. 21. The game was developed by Deep Red Games and will be available for Windows based computers.
Tycoon City: New York, Atari said, places players in the role of an entrepreneur who has dreams of becoming a building a business empire. Features of the game will allow players to create, upgrade and customize over 100 types of businesses such as a nightclub, Broadway theater and more. Authentic New York neighborhoods, landmarks and consumer brands are in the game to help add a true NYC flair.
“These days, real estate is the hottest game to get into, and Tycoon City: New York offers everyone a chance to test their skills – with no mortgage broker approval necessary!” said Bill Carroll, producer, Atari, Inc, in a statement. “With over two dozen in-game partners, world-renowned landmarks and true-to-life neighborhoods, Tycoon City: New York puts players in the thick of the action in the world’s most exciting city.”
- Everything you need to know about the Atari VCS
- You can put your name down for the Atari VCS, but it won’t arrive until 2019
- ‘When In Rome’ is a board game you play with Alexa, when she wants to cooperate
- Mister Negative makes villainous friends in the E3 ‘Spider-Man’ trailer
- A storied train station will anchor Ford’s new high-tech Detroit campus