In anticipation of heading back across the Atlantic to France later this fall in Assassin’s Creed Unity, you can witness the birth of modern America from the pirate-wracked seas of the Caribbean up through the slave plantations of Louisiana and the untamed wilderness surrounding colonial Boston and New York.
If you missed these last few iterations of Ubisoft’s historical action/stealth franchise, this will be an excellent recap of what the series has been up to ever since it crossed over to the New World. Assassin’s Creed The Americas Collection will be available on October 28, 2014 for Xbox 360 and PS3.
- ‘Assassin’s Creed III: Liberation Collection’ may be coming to Nintendo Switch
- ‘Monster Hunter: World’ and ‘Assassin’s Creed’ collide in surprise crossover
- Project Stream testers get to keep a free copy of ‘Assassin’s Creed Odyssey’
- Break out the Wii: ‘Just Dance’ movie reportedly in the works
- The best open-world games