2K has announced that its upcoming wrestling game, WWE 2K15, has been pushed back until November 18, 2014 in North America and November 21 internationally for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The PS3 and Xbox 360 versions will launch as previously announced on October 28 in North America and October 31 internationally.
Collaborating developers Yukes and Visual Concepts have cited the usual reasons of needing extra time for polish and ensuring the best possible “next-gen experience.”
This news comes as the latest in an ongoing series of launch delays announced over the last few weeks as the Fall release season fast approaches, all giving more or less the same justification. What was once looking like a very busy October is now turning into a very busy–but slightly more polished–November.
- U.S. stays in fifth in global 4G availability rankings, increases in 4G speed
- ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ adaptation racing to theaters next fall
- NASA’s new X-ray navigation could guide robots through deep space
- Facebook squashes bug that let anyone delete any picture or animation
- Be thankful for Marley Spoon’s new Martha Stewart cookies this holiday season