The latest Deals with Gold for Xbox Live Gold subscribers is up, via Microsoft’s Major Nelson, offering a new set of deep discounts on some of the popular titles in the Xbox Games Store.
On the Xbox One side, you can grab Tomb Raider Definitive Edition for a whopping 67-percent off. One of 2013’s most critically acclaimed games, Lara Croft’s rebooted saga drops in price with plenty of time before the scheduled holiday 2015 release of its sequel, Rise of the Tomb Raider. You can also pick up console launch title Ryse: Son of Rome Legendary Edition at a 40-percent discount for a visually-rich, Roman bloodbath. And if that’s all still too prosaic for you, more fantastical adventures await in Dragon Age: Inquisition, available at 40-percent off in both its standard and Deluxe editions.
Xbox 360 owners are being treated to a hearty helping of historical murder fantasia with three Assassin’s Creed games available for 50-percent off their usual price. Assassin’s Creed III took the franchise over to the New World in pre-revolution America. Assassin’s Creed” Revelations concluded the story of Assassin’s Creed II‘s Ezio. And Assassin’s Creed started the whole series, setting a model for third-person, open-world, action/stealth games that still casts a large shadow (of Mordor) today.
Check out Major Nelson’s post for the full list of discounts. They are available to all Xbox Live Gold subscribers from now until March 16, 2015.
- Get ‘Crazy Taxi’ and assassinate in 2D with February’s Xbox Games With Gold
- ‘Shadow of the Tomb Raider’ officially announced alongside teaser trailer
- The best demos, betas, and free-to-play games you can try this weekend
- ‘Shadow of the Tomb Raider’ gameplay will debut at Tribeca Film Festival
- Tomb Raider, ‘Army of Two’ arrive in January’s Xbox Games with Gold