Do you want to own an LG G5? As the first mainstream modular phone ever made, it’s one of the most innovative, adventurous, and exciting devices we’ve seen in 2016. We’ve been using it for the past few weeks, and it’s everything we hoped it would be. Now, we’re giving away not one, but two LG G5 smartphones.
The magic of the G5 lies in the special slot at the base of the phone, which opens to reveal a replaceable battery to extend your battery life. That’s also where you snap in some of LG’s Friends, the cool modules that enhance the phone’s functionality. For example, the CAM Plus module improves your G5’s camera with a dedicated camera button and zoom wheel. The metal aluminum G5 has a gorgeous 5.3-inch 1440p screen, the zippy Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor, and a really great wide-angle 16-megapixel camera on the back. It comes in four colors, depending on which carrier you have.
What’s not to love about LG’s modular masterpiece? We know you want one, so continue below for how you can win your very own LG G5. Contest over
WINNERS: Leona L., Chris D.LG G5
- Here are the 16 most annoying LG G5 problems — and how to fix them
- Alcatel Idol 5 vs. Lenovo Moto G5S Plus: Clash of the budget smartphones
- Here are some common Moto G5S Plus problems and how to fix them
- Nokia 6 (2018) vs. Lenovo Moto G5S Plus: Can Nokia take out the budget champion?
- LG’s new appliances may make your home even smarter than its owner