The QC25 don’t cram in a glut of features like their competition. You don’t get Bluetooth for wireless listening, and there’s no built-in rechargeable battery (keep a spare AAA around at all times). What they do offer, however, is excellent comfort, best-in-class noise canceling, and sound quality that rivals some of the best noise-canceling headphones on the market.
Over the years, we’ve tested noise cancelers from the likes of Sennheiser, Audio-Technica, PSB, Phiaton, Beats, Logitech, Polk and others, and while some of them have a leg up on the QC25 in terms of sound quality (not by much, now) none of them can beat Bose at its own game when it comes to noise canceling. Simply said: You won’t find a more effective pair of full-size active noise-canceling headphones out there.
In our video, we show the new QC25 up close, which remain light, durable, and add in dual hinges for more compact storage. You can pick up a pair of QC25 now at Amazon for $300.
- Here’s every Xbox One X Enhanced game that supports 4K resolution
- What to pack in a car emergency kit
- How to defog the windows in your car
- These are the best cheap wireless headphone deals for August 2020
- Best Buy discounts top-rated Bose and Sony noise-canceling headphones