This contest has ended, but you can go here to check out the latest Digital Trends Contests.
Become a fan of Digital Trends on Facebook and leave a comment before 5 PM pst today (01/21/10) under the DT Contest of the Day post telling us why you should win.
- ATH-ANC7b QuietPoint noise-cancelling headphones feature ANC circuitry that effectively reduces environmental noise by 90%
- Lightweight, compact, fold-flat design is ideal for travel
- Ideal for use with Apple iPod, iPhone and iPod touch portable music and DVD players, laptop computers, in-flight entertainment systems and other devices
- Closed-back headphones feature large-aperture 40 mm drivers with neodymium magnet systems for impactful bass, extended treble and higher fidelity
- Comfortable earcups with generously cushioned padding and a shape that fits easily over any ear
- Audio functions (in passive mode) even without the battery
- Fully integrated electronics—no external modules needed
- Fold-flat design with included 3.5 mm mini-plugs, a full-size ¼” adapter, a specialized airline adapter for connecting to in-flight entertainment systems, and a handy carrying case