|Wouldn’t holiday shopping be a lot more fun if you didn’t have to, you know, pay for stuff? We thought so too. That’s why we’re giving away some of our favorite gadgets – from drones to smartphones – for the eight days leading up to Christmas. Enter to win as many giveaways as you want, and don’t forget to keep checking back as new contests open up every day!|
Thonet & Vander’s Kurbis BT may go down as the most surprising product we reviewed in 2015. These speakers have no business sounding so good for their price. In fact, if you don’t win this giveaway, you should probably buy a set anyway.
Put aside for a moment that the brand may be unfamiliar and the name more like something out of an Ikea catalog. These German-engineered speakers produce impressive sound full of room-filling bass, clear midrange, and articulate treble. Unlike small, portable Bluetooth speakers, the Kurbis BT are suitable for desktop applications, movie watching, and discerning music listeners.
*Contest is U.S. residents only Contest over
WINNER: Tony R.
- Phiaton Bolt BT 700 review
- You could win $475 worth of rugged waterproof gear from Chrome Industries
- Phiaton’s active lifestyle headphones do noise canceling on a budget
- Print your heart’s desire: Enter our giveaway to win a free Monoprice 3D printer
- Google Home Mini vs. Amazon Echo Dot: Which is better?