Sustainability-minded audio brand House of Marley — owned and operated by the family of acclaimed musician Bob Marley — has announced several new audio products as part of the company’s 2019 lineup. All products will be on display at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, which takes place this week.
“This year, we are taking our signature eco-conscious and recyclable materials and incorporating them into a number of brand firsts, from smart speaker technology and true wireless earbuds to our new flagship over-ear performance headphones,” said Josh Poulsen, House of Marley director of product development, in a press release. “As we look ahead, we are going to be offering even more convenient connectivity for the way we listen to music. We are excited to be bringing a new feeling of innovation to the market through our sustainable materials and craftsmanship in a way that continues to redefine the CE audio space.”
More CES 2019 coverage
- Samsung adding iTunes and AirPlay 2 to its smart TVs is a genius move
- Wicked Audio’s CES headphone lineup includes waterproof true wireless buds
- These in-ear headphones are apparently comfortable enough to sleep in
- Klipsch’s first true wireless earbuds arrive ahead of CES 2019
The bell of the ball is the company’s first-ever pair of true wireless earbuds. Called the Liberate Air, the new headphones will feature seven hours of battery life, and are IPX4 rated for sweat and water resistance. Bluetooth 5.0 and touch controls are built into the
Also appearing for the first time at CES is the company’s new Get Together Mini, a small Bluetooth- and Wi-Fi-capable speaker made of bamboo and recycled aluminum that will feature Google Assistant and Google Cast built-in. This means that it can now serve as a small multiroom speaker for those who want a sustainable listening option. It will retail for $200 and be available in August.
The company has also announced a new pair of over-ear
All three of these new offerings from House of Marley demonstrate that the company is committed to keeping up with the cutting edge of technology in the audio field by offering an assortment of products to compete with industry leaders.
- House of Marley’s new earbuds make sustainability more affordable
- CES 2023: New Sennheiser wireless earbuds help you hear better in noisy places
- House of Marley Redemption ANC 2 now available
- It’s official: You don’t need to spend more than $100 on true wireless earbuds
- House of Marley continues its eco-friendly theme with its $130 Rebel earbuds